1. Joshna Gadhavi, Sumedha Shah, Tulika Sinha, Alok Jain and Sharad Gupta, “Charge neutralization of lysine via carbamylation reveals hidden aggregation hot-spots in tau protein flanking regions” The FEBS Journal, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1111/febs.16284
3. Hivare, Pravin; Rajwar, Anjali; Gupta, Sharad* and Bhatia, Dhiraj*, “Spatiotemporal dynamics of endocytic pathways adapted by small DNA nanocages in model neuroblastoma cell-derived differentiated neurons”, ACS Applied Bio Materials, 2021, DOI: 10.1021/acsabm.0c01668.
4. Marapureddy, Sai Geetha; Hivare, Pravin; Sharma, Aarushi; Chakraborty, Juhi; Ghosh, Sourabh; Gupta, Sharad and Thareja, Prachi, “Rheology and direct write printing of chitosan – graphene oxide nanocomposite hydrogels for differentiation of neuroblastoma cells”, Carbohydrate Polymers, 2021, DOI: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2021.118254, vol. 269.
5. Hivare, Pravin; Panda, Chinmaya; Gupta, Sharad* and Bhatia, Dhiraj*, “Programmable DNA nanodevices for applications in neuroscience”, ACS Chemical Neuroscience, 2021, DOI: 10.1021/acschemneuro.0c00723.
6. Mudasir Maqbool, Joshna Gadhavi, Pravin Hivare, Sharad Gupta* and Nasimul Hoda*, “Diphenyl triazine hybrids inhibit α-synuclein fibrillogenesis: Design, synthesis and in vitro efficacy studies” European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2020, DOI: 10.1016/j.ejmech.2020.112705, vol. 207, 112705.
7. Guru Krishnakumar, V.; Baweja, Lokesh; Ralhan, Krittika and Gupta, Sharad, “Carbamylation promotes amyloidogenesis and induces structural changes in Tau-core hexapeptide fibrils”, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) – General Subjects, 2018, DOI: 10.1016/j.bbagen.2018.07.030, Vol.1862, No.12, pp. 2590-2604.
8. Ralhan, K.; Guru Krishna Kumar, V.; Gupta. S. “Piperazine and DBU: a safer alternative for rapid and efficient fmoc deprotection in solid phase peptide synthesis.” RSC Advances,2015, 5, 104417-104425. DOI: 10.1039/C5RA23441G.